Regular Savings Plan
Build up a nest egg by saving a little every month with a Regular Savings Plan
Looking for a simple way to build up a nest egg?
If you have already used up your tax-exempt savings allowance or would like to save a larger amount every month then our Regular Savings Plan could be for you.
Our Regular Savings Plan allows you to save from as little as £15 per month or from £5 per month for children to build up a lump sum in the future. You will also benefit from life cover during the term of your plan.
Investment With Guarantees
Your Regular Savings Plan will Guarantee to pay all the money paid into the account on the maturity date, plus any bonuses added as long as all premiums have been paid.
Life Cover Included
Our Regular Savings Plan comes with Life Cover. This is based on your Guaranteed Lump Sum – The minimum amount that will be paid into your plan at the date of maturity.
Our Regular Savings Plan has been designed to make investing achievable for everyone. Save from £15 to £250 a month for adults and £5 to £250 a month for children.
Investing for yourself and your loved ones is easier than you think
- Everyone can benefit – Available for adults and children living in the UK.
- Save a little or a lot – From £15 to £250 per month for an adult or £5 to £250 per month for a child.
- You say when – Choose a fixed savings period, from 10 to 30 years, or a specific date, such as a special birthday! The plan must run for at least 10 years.
- Receive a Guaranteed Lump Sum – Calculated at the start of the plan and paid out when your Regular Savings Plan matures. (also known as the Sum Assured).
- No Surprises – Bonuses are calculated using your Guaranteed Lump Sum, not the amount you’ve saved to date. Bonuses are not guaranteed, but once added, a bonus can’t be removed.
- Life Cover Included – The Guaranteed Lump Sum is the minimum amount that will be paid if you die during the term of the plan.
Our mutual ethos
As a mutual, we are here to create returns for our Members and not for corporate profit. Our mutual ethos means our Members are our shareholders and all surplus profits are returned to them as a bonus. It is this mutual ethos that has been the bedrock of our society for over 178 years.
Your Questions Answered
The more commonly asked questions and answers about our Regular Savings Plan
Please ensure that you read the full product guide, Key Information Document and Terms and Conditions within the application pack before applying for your Regular Savings Plan. If there is anything you do not understand then please contact us for clarification.
We are not able to offer advice so if you require advice on whether this is the right product for you, you should seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). You may be charged for this advice.
Tax treatment is based on our current understanding of rules which may change in the future and will depend on individual circumstances.