Regular Savings Plan
Build up a nest egg by saving a little every month with a Regular Savings Plan
If you have already used up your tax-exempt savings allowance or would like to save a larger amount every month then our Regular Savings Plan could be for you.
Our Regular Savings Plan allows you to save from as little as £15 per month or from £5 per month for children to build up a lump sum in the future. You will also benefit from life cover during the term of your plan.
- Save from £15 to £250 per month or £5 to £250 for children.
- A guaranteed tax free lump sum at maturity or earlier death.
- Potential bonuses could increase the value of your plan even more.
- Life cover throughout the plan - this is equivalent to the guaranteed sum assured plus any bonuses added.
- You choose when you receive the money – the maturity date is fixed at onset and the plan must run for at least 10 years.
- Invests in our With Profits Fund giving potential bonuses to help grow your plan.
- Available up to age 65.
- A medical questionnaire will need to be completed, and the plan is subject to acceptance.
- Premiums and term must be fixed at the start and cannot change.
At Kingston Unity, we combine a forward-thinking service with our member first values in order to provide you with a long lasting financial relationship while making the most of your lump sum investment.
You will need to complete a short medical questionnaire and the plan is subject to acceptance.
It is important to remember that if you do not pay all the premiums due or if you surrender early, you will receive an amended “surrender value” and this would generally be less than you had paid in.
In certain circumstances, the guaranteed sum on maturity may be less than you have paid in.
The addition of any bonus is not guaranteed and depends upon the performance of the underlying With Profits fund, our expenses and other factors. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance and rates may be higher or lower than in previous years.
Please ensure that you read the full Key Features document contained with the application before applying for your Regular Savings Plan. You should also read the Key Features below and the Frequently Asked Questions. If there is anything you do not understand then you should contact us for clarification.
We are not able to offer advice and therefore if you require advice on whether this is the right product for you, you should seek advice from an independent financial advisor who may charge for this.
Tax treatment is based on our current understanding of rules which may change in the future and will depend on individual circumstances.
For any further details on any of our products please get in touch:
Where are my premiums invested?
The premiums are invested in the Kingston Unity With-Profits Fund which invests in a mixture of assets such as property, fixed deposits, shares and cash.Find out more