A New ISA is an investment with tax advantages. Our Investment ISA is a Stocks & Shares ISA that invests in the Kingston Unity With Profits fund.
- Invest up to the full tax free ISA allowance
- You can pay monthly by direct debit or pay lump sums
- Transfers from other Stocks & Shares or Cash ISAs are allowed
- Potential addition of bonuses to grow your ISA
- Guaranteed dates where you can withdraw your investment without any penalty (known as Market Value Reduction or “MVR” free dates) regardless of market conditions.
- Withdrawals (minimum of £500) allowed
- Although there is minimum term it should be viewed as a medium to long term investment
- Available to UK residents aged 18 or over.
It is important to remember that depending on investment conditions, you may not get back the full amount originally invested.
The addition of any bonus is not guaranteed and depends upon the performance of the underlying With Profits fund, our expenses and other factors. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance and rates may be higher or lower than in previous years.
Please ensure that you read the full Key Features document contained with the application before applying for your ISA. You should also read the Key Features below and the Frequently Asked Questions. If there is anything you do not understand then you should contact us for clarification.
We are not able to offer advice and therefore if you require advice on whether this is the right product for you, you should seek advice from an independent financial advisor who may charge for this.
Tax treatment is based on our current understanding of rules which may change in future and will depend on individual circumstances.
- Investments from as little as £25 per month or lump sum investments from £500.
- Proceeds from ISAs are tax free under current legislation
- Growth within the ISA fund is also tax free
- Unlimited transfers in from other ISA providers allowed
- Flexibility to stop and start payments as you like
- Current ISA allowance for the 2017-18 tax year is £20,000
- Your premiums are invested in our With Profits Fund
- Top-ups within the ISA limits are allowed at any time
- Withdrawals allowed, minimum £500
- Guaranteed Market Value Reduction free dates
- No fixed term
For any further details on any of our products please get in touch:
Where are my premiums invested?
The premiums are invested in the Kingston Unity With-Profits Fund which invests in a mixture of assets such as property, fixed deposits, shares and cash.Find out more
A Guide To Our With Profits Fund
Our consumer friendly Principles and Practices of Financial Management which explains how we manage our With Profits fund.Download