Terms and Conditions for the 2019 Investment Bond Amazon Gift Card Offer for the period February 2019 to July 2019.
1. The promoter of this Investment Bond “Amazon Gift Card” offer is Kingston Unity Friendly Society Limited, incorporated in England & Wales under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, registered number 775F and whose registered office is at 9 Navigation Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7BJ (“Kingston Unity”).
2. By participating in this scheme, you are deemed to accept the following key Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility: to be eligible for this offer you must:
a) open a new Investment Bond with Kingston Unity with a minimum investment amount of £5,000;
b) be aged 18 or over and eligible to hold an Investment Bond, and abide by its Terms and Conditions;
c) not have been advised in respect of applying for the product by a Financial Adviser;.
d) this promotion is available to both new and existing Kingston Unity Members;
e) the Investment Bond must be applied for within the stated promotional period unless no promotional period is specified; and
f) monies invested into a Kingston Unity Investment Bond must be new funds; (new funds: new monies to the Society and exceeding the amount in a Member’s existing products at the start of the offer period).
4. Reward: A £100 Amazon Gift Card will be delivered to the plan holder of the Investment Bond. The Gift Card is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. By applying for this product, you must first read the Product Guide, Key Information Document, Demands and Needs Document, and Terms and Conditions of the product. You can claim a maximum of one Amazon Gift Card for every new Investment Bond with a minimum investment of £5,000. You can only claim two Investment Bond Amazon Gift Cards during this promotional period.
6. The Amazon Gift Card will be sent to the plan holder’s address within thirty working days of the end of the plan’s 30-day cancellation period subject to possible reclaim by Kingston Unity in the circumstances set out above.
7. In the case of joint applications, the first applicant’s details will be used as the primary contact to whom we will send the Amazon Gift Card.
8. We can withdraw this offer or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. This will not affect any Investment Bond already opened prior to the relevant offer being varied or withdrawn.
9. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer from Kingston Unity in respect of subscribing for an Investment Bond.
10. If Kingston Unity is offering two or more Investment Bond incentives at any one time the plan holder will be eligible for the higher of the two offers only.
11. If you provide Kingston Unity with your email address, we will email you the Amazon Gift Card unique code. If you do not or prefer that the card is posted to you, we will post the Amazon Gift Card within the timeframe set out above.
Invest with Confidence with money back guarantees and penalty free withdrawals
View more details about our Investment Bond