Terms and Conditions for the 2019 Birthday Top-Up Amazon Gift Card Offer
1. The promoter of this Birthday Top-Up “Amazon Gift Card” offer is Kingston Unity Friendly Society Limited, incorporated in England & Wales under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, registered number 775F and whose registered office is at 9 Navigation Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7BJ (“Kingston Unity”).
2. By participating in this scheme, you are deemed to accept the following key Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility: to be eligible for this offer you must:
a. Either set up a new Direct Debit of at least £10 per month or increase an existing Direct Debit by £10 per month to a JISA or CTF.
b. The Direct Debit must be applied by the end of the child’s birthday month. The first payment can be taken the following month.
c. This promotion is open to all payers who set up a regular Direct Debit payment or increase an existing regular Direct Debit payment into a JISA or CTF.
d. Regular Direct Debit payment means a monthly payment.
4. Reward: A £20 Amazon Gift Card will be delivered to the payee’s address, given at the time of instruction. The Gift Card is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. The Amazon Gift Card will be sent within 30 days of the first Direct Debit or revised Direct Debit being taken.
6. Only one voucher will be issued per payer. Multiple payers can set up a Direct Debit into the child’s JISA or CTF and each can claim the £20 gift card.
7. In the instance that you have more than one child with a birthday in that month who holds a Child Trust Fund or Junior ISA, and you set up a new Direct Debit payment or increase an existing Direct Debit payment, you will qualify for one gift card for each payment.
8. The new Direct Debit instruction must not exceed the annual subscription limit for the JISA or CTF.
9. We can withdraw this offer or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. This will not affect any Junior ISA or CTF top-up prior to the relevant offer being varied or withdrawn.
10. If you provide Kingston Unity with your email address, we will email you the Amazon Gift Card. If you do not, we will post the Amazon Gift Card to the payee’s address within the timeframe set out above.
Tax-free saving for your child via a secure, online webpage
Learn more about our Friends & Family Junior ISA