Reignite your ISA with a Cash Boost of up to £300
Everyone likes a bit of a boost now and again. As someone who might already be in the habit of saving, we thought you should know about our latest Cash Boost offer.
Until 13th January 2020, top up your Kingston Unity ISA or open a new one and we will add a Cash Boost from £50 to £300 to your account. Terms and Conditions apply.
The best bits
- A Cash Boost of up to £300 – Open, top-up or transfer a Kingston Unity ISA between 14th October 2019 and 13th January 2020 and we’ll add a Cash Boost to your account.*
- Harder working money – Although not an indicator of future performance, our Investment ISA has delivered a greater performance than Cash ISA interest since its launch in 2014.
- Invest with confidence – Money-back guarantees on the 10th anniversary or subsequent 5th anniversary of your investment.
- Member first – Surplus profits are returned to our members as an annual bonus. Bonuses are not guaranteed but once added, cannot be removed.
- FSCS protected – Your ISA is protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000.
Harder working savings invested with an honest approach
As a mutual, we are here to create returns for our Members and not for corporate profit. Our mutual ethos means our Members are our shareholders and all surplus profits are returned to them as a bonus. It is this mutual ethos that has been the bedrock of our society for over 178 years.
Uncertainty about the short-term future is the natural barrier to many investment decisions at the moment. However, in our view, this shouldn’t be a reason to delay your long-term investment plans and the potential to get more from your tax-free savings.
Make the most of your Society with our Autumn Cash Boost offer
Unlike many larger providers, we feel that both our potential new Members and existing Members should be rewarded.
This is why we always offer our ISA Cash Boost promotions to our existing Members as well as potential new ones – sharing the mutual ethos and delivering a fair opportunity to both new and existing Members to get more from their long-term savings.
Looking for answers?
Contact the team. They're more than happy to answer any questions that you might have
Other Important Information
Under current legislation, any money received from this ISA will be free of tax and doesn’t need to be declared on a tax return.
Tax legislation may change in the future. If you’re in any doubt, please take advice from a professional tax adviser – you may be charged for this advice.