ISA Transfer Cash Boost Offer – Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for the 2018 October – December ISA Transfer Cash Boost offer.
1. The promoter of this “ISA Transfer Cash Boost” offer is Kingston Unity Friendly Society Limited, incorporated in England & Wales under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, registered number 775F and whose registered office is at 9 Navigation Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7BJ (“KU”).
2. By participating in this Cash Boost scheme, you are deemed to accept the following key Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility: to be eligible for this offer you must:
a) Transfer new funds held in an existing ISA from another provider with a minimum value of £6,000 into a new or existing KU ISA (new funds: monies exceeding that held at the start of the offer period);
b) be eligible to hold an ISA and abide by its Terms and Conditions;
c) ensure that transfer applications have reached KU between 1st October and 3rd December;
d) not have been advised in respect of applying for the product by a financial adviser.
e) this promotion is available to both new and existing KU members;
4. Reward: £100/£200 (“Cash Boost”) will be added to your ISA if you meet the eligibility criteria. The Cash Boost is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. If any money in this ISA account is withdrawn within the first 12 months at the end of the promotional period, the Cash Boost will be removed. This includes transfers out, withdrawals or full closures.
6. By applying for this product, you must first read the Product Guide, Key Information Document and Terms and Conditions of the product. You can claim a maximum of two Cash Boosts during this period, a total of £200.00. ISA transfers of £6,000 to £11,999 will receive a £100 cash boost, transfers of £12,000 or more will receive a £200 Cash Boost.
7. The Cash Boost will be added to your account before the end of February 2019 subject to possible reclaim by KU in the circumstances set out above.
8. The Cash Boost will be added as a bonus and will not count towards your ISA subscription limit set by the Government.
9. We can withdraw this offer or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. This will not affect any ISA already opened prior to the relevant offer being varied or withdrawn.
10. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer from KU in respect of subscribing for an ISA.
11. If Kingston Unity is offering two or more Cash Boost offers at any one time the higher of them will be paid to you.
12. If you provide Kingston Unity with your email address, we will email you to let you know when your Cash Boost has been added.
- CTF to JISA transfer pack by email
- Funding Their Adventures – Your Child Trust Fund Options Hub
- Funding Their Adventures – Your Junior ISA Options Hub
- IB Landing Page – Mobile
- Information Pack – Thank You Confirmation page
- Introducer Appointed Representative Terms of Business
- Invest With Confidence LP 1
- Invest With Confidence LP 2
- Invest With Confidence LP 3
- Invest With Confidence MLP
- Investment Bond Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment ISA Cash Boost – Terms and Conditions
- Investment ISA TOFU “Cash Boost” LP 1
- Investment ISA TOFU “Cash Boost” LP 2
- ISA Transfer Campaign, Your Feedback
- ISA Transfer Cash Boost Offer – Terms & Conditions
- ISA Transfer Landing Page – Existing Members
- ISA Transfer Landing Page 1 – “All in it together”
- ISA Transfer Landing Page 2 – “A Cash Boost For Your ISA”
- Junior ISA Frequently Asked Questions
- Kingston Unity Junior ISA – Apply Online
- Our Investment ISA Guarantees
- Playful Anywhere
- Request An ISA Application Pack MOFU
- Request Your Investment ISA Application Pack
- Terms and Conditions for the 2019 Birthday Gift Card Offer
- Terms and conditions for the Affiliate Scheme Savings Boost offer.
- Terms and conditions for the Kingston Unity 2019 Investment Bond Amazon Gift Card Offer
- Thank You
- Thank You For Downloading an ISA Application Pack
- Thank you for requesting a CTF – Junior ISA application by post
- Thank you for requesting a Junior ISA Application by email
- Thank you for Requesting a Junior ISA Application by Post
- Thank you for requesting an Investment Bond application by email
- Thank you for requesting an Investment Bond application by post
- Thank You for Requesting an Investment ISA Application By Post
- Thank You For Requesting an ISA Application Pack By Email
- Transferring your Child Trust Fund to our Junior ISA
- Your Child Trust Fund Transfer