Investment ISA Cash Boost – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Kingston Unity – 2018 VETS Cash Boost offer.
1. The promoter of this “Cash Boost” offer is Kingston Unity Friendly Society Limited, incorporated in England & Wales under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, registered number 775F and whose registered office is at 9 Navigation Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7BJ (“KU”).
2. By participating in this Cash Boost scheme, you are deemed to accept the following key Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility: to be eligible for this offer you must: a. Make £6,000 of subscriptions into a KU ISA or £3,000 of subscriptions into a KU Junior ISA either through new funds (new funds: monies exceeding that held at the start of the offer period, taking withdrawals into account) or transfer of an existing ISA/Junior ISA between 1 July to 30 December 2018. External transfer only;
b. be eligible to hold an ISA/Junior ISA and abide by its Terms and Conditions;
c. ensure that transfer applications or funds for new/existing ISA/Junior ISA have reached KU between 1 July to 30 December 2018;
d. not have been advised in respect of applying for the product by a financial adviser.
4. Reward: For ISAs a £100 (“Cash Boost”) will be added to your KU ISA; For Junior ISAs a £50 (“Cash Boost”) will be added to your KU Junior ISA, if you meet the eligibility criteria.
The Cash Boost is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. If any of either the £6,000 for ISAs or £3,000 for Junior ISAs is withdrawn within the first 12 months of opening, the Cash Boost will be removed. This includes transfers out, withdrawals or full closures.
6. By applying for this product, you must first read the Product Guide, Key Information Document and Terms & Conditions of the product.
7. You can only claim this Cash Boost once during this period.
8. The Cash Boost will be added to your account before the end of February 2019 subject to possible reclaim by KU in the circumstances set out above.
9. The Cash Boost will be added as a bonus and will not count towards your ISA/Junior ISA subscription limit set by the Government.
10. We can withdraw this offer or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. This will not affect any ISA/Junior ISA already opened prior to the relevant offer being varied or withdrawn.
11. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer from KU in respect of subscribing for an ISA/Junior ISA.
12. If Kingston Unity is offering two or more Cash Boost offers at any one time the higher of them will be paid to you.
13. If you provide Kingston Unity with your email address, we will email you to let you know when your Cash Boost has been added.
- CTF to JISA transfer pack by email
- IB Landing Page – Mobile
- Information Pack – Thank You Confirmation page
- Introducer Appointed Representative Terms of Business
- Invest With Confidence LP 1
- Invest With Confidence LP 2
- Invest With Confidence LP 3
- Invest With Confidence MLP
- Investment Bond Frequently Asked Questions
- Investment ISA Cash Boost – Terms and Conditions
- ISA Transfer Campaign, Your Feedback
- ISA Transfer Cash Boost Offer – Terms & Conditions
- ISA Transfer Landing Page – Existing Members
- ISA Transfer Landing Page – Mobile
- ISA Transfer Landing Page 1 – “All in it together”
- ISA Transfer Landing Page 2 – “A Cash Boost For Your ISA”
- Junior ISA Frequently Asked Questions
- Kingston Unity Junior ISA – Apply Online
- Playful Anywhere
- Terms and conditions for the Affiliate Scheme Savings Boost offer.
- Terms and conditions for the Kingston Unity 2019 Investment Bond Amazon Gift Card Offer
- Thank You
- Thank You For Downloading an ISA Application Pack
- Thank you for requesting a CTF – Junior ISA application by post
- Thank you for requesting a Junior ISA Application by email
- Thank you for Requesting a Junior ISA Application by Post
- Thank you for requesting an Investment Bond application by email
- Thank you for requesting an Investment Bond application by post
- Thank You for Requesting an Investment ISA Application By Post
- Thank You For Requesting an ISA Application Pack By Email
- Transferring your Child Trust Fund to our Junior ISA
- Your Child Trust Fund Transfer