Terms and Conditions for the 2019 March-May Investment ISA Cash Boost offer.
1. The promoter of this “ISA Cash Boost” offer is Kingston Unity Friendly Society Limited, incorporated in England & Wales under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, registered number 775F and whose registered office is at 9 Navigation Court, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7BJ (“KU”).
2. By participating in this Cash Boost scheme, you are deemed to accept the following key Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility: to be eligible for this offer you must:
a) Open, add to or transfer into, a Kingston Unity Investment ISA with a minimum amount of £2,500. A combination of these payment methods may be used to reach the minimum value threshold. For example, a combination of a lump sum payment and transfer in;
b) be eligible to hold an ISA and abide by its Terms and Conditions;
c) ensure that applications have reached KU between 1st March and 15th May 2019;
d) not have been advised in respect of applying for the product by a financial adviser;
e) this promotion is available to both new and existing KU Members;
f) monies transferred into a Kingston Unity ISA, both new and existing accounts, must be new funds; (new funds: new monies to the Society and exceeding the amount in an existing account at the start of the offer period).
4. Reward: A £50, £100, £200 or £300 (“Cash Boost”) will be added to your ISA if you meet the eligibility criteria. The Cash Boost is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. If any money in this ISA account is withdrawn before 15th May 2020, the Cash Boost will be removed or amended. This includes transfers out, withdrawals or full closures.
6. By applying for this product, you must first read the Product Guide, Key Information Documents and Terms and Conditions of the product. You can claim a maximum of two Cash Boosts during this period, a total of £300.00. You cannot exceed the Government’s annual ISA subscription allowance within a tax year. The following investment thresholds will warrant the corresponding Cash Boost amounts:
a) ISA investments or transfers reaching a threshold between £2,500 to £4,999 will receive a £50 Cash Boost.
b) ISA investments or transfers reaching a threshold between £5,000 to £9,999 will receive a £100 Cash Boost.
c) ISA investments or transfers reaching a threshold between £10,000 to £19,999 will receive a £200 Cash Boost.
d) ISA investments or transfers reaching a threshold of £20,000 will receive a £300 Cash Boost.
e) ISA investments or transfers reaching a threshold of £20,000 or more will receive a £300 Cash Boost.
7. The Cash Boost will be added to your account as a bonus before the end of August 2019 subject to possible reclaim by KU in the circumstances set out above.
8. The Cash Boost will be added as a bonus and will not count towards your ISA subscription limit set by the Government.
9. We can withdraw this offer or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. This will not affect any ISA already opened prior to the relevant offer being varied or withdrawn.
10. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer from KU in respect of subscribing for an ISA.
11. If Kingston Unity is offering two or more Cash Boost offers at any one time the higher of them will be paid to you.
12. If you provide Kingston Unity with your email address, we will email you to let you know when your Cash Boost has been added.
13. This Cash Boost is not applicable to Junior ISA applications.
14. This Cash Boost is not applicable to Kingston Unity Tracker ISA products.
Everything you need to know about our Investment ISA
View our ISA Frequently Asked Questions page here